Cheap Flights To Ireland
The green grasses of Ireland really an incredible sight to see. Visit cheap-tickets-flights.com to book your cheap flights to Ireland.
The Emerald Isle is a treat to our eyes. The wonderful and friendly Irish people make you feel at home. The stunning scenery and the yummy food is a must try. When you visit Ireland do not forget to taste the Guinness beer. Below are few tips to keep in mind before visiting Ireland.
Remember that Northern Ireland uses a different currency:
- Ireland is split into two different countries
- Northern Ireland uses the Pound Sterling
- Even though you can use your ATM cards and credit cards it is good to know
- You may need to use cash to shop goodies
Book your cheap flights to Ireland through our website.
- Travelers from outside EU can enjoy tax-free shopping in Ireland.
- Use the Fexco Horizon card at many affiliated locations here.
- The same service also offers shopping app as well.
Rent a Small car:
- Most top locations can be reached using the public transport
- You can also rent a car to enjoy the places off the beaten track.
- Driving in Ireland is left hand driving.
- Visit rural areas using small rental cars.
Lose the idea of “Must see sights”
Do not stick to the top attractions of Ireland. There are many other beautiful places to visit as well. Moreover, you can avoid crowds and enjoy these not so popular places. Take cheap flights to Ireland and enjoy its top attractions.
- The weather at Ireland is not reliable
- The country gets buckets of Rainfall.
- Wear a lot of light layered clothes and waterproof shoes.
- Trains are a tempting option to explore Ireland.
- They offer free Wi-Fi with bathrooms on board.
- Tickets are on the expensive side.
- Advance booking can get you discounts on the train tickets.
Cheap flights to Ireland are available from many destinations
Winter days are short:
- Winter days at Ireland are very short.
- Sunrises around 8 in the morning and sets around 4 in the evening.
- But during summer it’s the reverse
- The sun doesn’t set until 10 pm.
Irish people use a lot of Slang:
- Predominant language of Ireland is English
- The people of Ireland use distinctive phrases in general conversations
- It can make visitors difficult to understand in certain areas.
- Irish also swear quietly a lot.